Schedule Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) Certificate in Delhi
Papers / Documents Required.
- Application form duly attested by M.L.A., M.P., Municipal Councilors or Gazetted Officers.
- Ration Card Copy or any other Proof of Residence ( attested by a Gazetted Officer ).
- Date of birth proof (Birth Certificate or School Certificate) or An affidavit declaring age, if applicant is illiterate.
- An affidavit declaring name, fathers name, residential address, period of residence in Delhi & caste, and attested by oath commissioner/notary public.
- In case applicant is a married woman, proof of residential address before marriage.
- If have any Copy of SC Certificate of either father / brother/ sister.
- Where no SC/ST Certificate has been issued to any member of applicant’s family, two witnesses who are Government servants are required who should give in writing that they know the person and his caste, alongwith the attested copies of their identity Cards ( attested by a Gazetted Officer ).
Important Note :
In case where the applicant is a permanent resident of Delhi & has appended a copy of SC/ST certificate issued to any member of his family, no local inquiry is conducted. In such case, verification is done from record available in office of SDM or CCS branch in office of Divisional Commissioner. Where the record is not available in office of SDM or CCS branch, a local inquiry is conducted.
In case, no member of the applicant’s family has been issued a certificate earlier, a local enquiry is conducted.
In case of a married woman, the local enquiry is conducted at the place of residence prior to marriage as well as the place of residence after marriage.Application Form Download
The contact address of the SDM Offices in Delhi