Voter ID Card in Delhi
Voter ID Card is provided by Govt. of India (through state govt.) to a voter for identification and for voting purpose. Indian citizens are eligible for vote in elections period through Voter ID Card.
Any Indian citizen can cast vote after 18 years. Age will be calculated as on 1st Jan of the year. The Election commission department has right to issues the Voter ID card all over India.
Voter ID Card is one of the most imortant document for identification purpose and can be used to open a Bank Account, Telehphone Connection, Driving Licesene and can cast vote.
Voter ID Card indicate below details:
1) Elector’s Name
2) Father’s Name
Documents required for voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Ration Card
- Service identity card in case of State and Central Government
- Passbook issued by bank or post office
- Property document with deed and photograph.
- Pension document
- SC/ST/OBC document issued by a competent authority
- Freedom fighter identity card
- Student identity card issued by competent authority
- Railway identification card
- Arm’s License
- Certificate of Physical Handicap by Competent authority